"Save Some Serious Bananas"
TonerMonkey's On-line Wholesale Toner Catalog:
Konica Minolta ,
TonerMonkey's Customer Service
Customer Service - Shipping Policy - Return Policy
Toner Monkey's Customer Service
You may contact a live customer service representative by calling
Monday - Friday from
9:00AM to 5:00PM (Pacific Time) or by e-mail
A Toner Monkey customer service representative will quickly respond to your needs.
Our priority is 100% customer satisfaction. We have a friendly knowledgeable customer service team at your
service. In fact our staff has an average of 7 years of experience in the Office Products Industry and
can assist you quickly. Our Goal is to have a customer that will come back time after time and the only way
we can achieve that is to ensure that you are happy, that is why we go the extra distance for you.
This is my pledge to you the consumer.
Please include your phone number in the e-mail so we may contact you if we have any
questions regarding your request.
Continental United States Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping is for orders being delivered within the Continental United States
( 48 contiguous ) will ship via UPS Ground from Buena Park, California or most economical shipping
point. Flat rate shipping does not apply to orders being shipped via express delivery method or US Mail.
- Inspect each shipment for damage upon receipt. TonerMonkey.com will not be responsible for
damages unless noted by carrier at the time of delivery.
- As of July 1st, 2010 - Addresses Correction will be
charged $12.50 each. This is a new charge that is imposed by FedEx and
UPS. Providing an incorrect zip code, suite number, or attempting to ship
a package to a P.O. Box.
- Shortages or damages must be noted on the signed portion of the delivery slip and must be signed
by the freight carrier.
- Upon discovering damages - retain the outer carton and all contents including packing materials
such as foam or paper.
- Exceptions to Flat
- Orders $ 0.01 to 100.00 will be charged a flat rate of $ 14.00 for ground shipping.
- Orders $ 101.00 to 200.00 will be charged a flat rate of $ 9.50 for ground shipping.
- Orders $ 100.00 to 249.99 will be charged a flat rate of $ 7.99 for ground shipping.
- Orders over $250.00 will be charged a flat rate of $ 4.99 for UPS ground shipping "Continental
- Orders being delivered to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO and other military addresses
will be charged the rate charged by the USPS or UPS Ground or Air Service Depending on Location.
- Customers who want to use a carrier besides UPS Ground. Must call 800-841-1425 to
make arrangements for the shipping. There will be a $ 15.00 origination fee added to the order.
- Customer outside the United States must e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
TonerMonkey.com will provide you with the actual shipping cost. You will then be required to send payment via certified funds.
This process may take up to 21 days once the funds are received. Credit cards can't be accepted for international orders.
- Customers who provide incorrect physical ship to address will be charged $ 12.50 for the address correction.
Order / Cancellation Policy
- In stock orders cancelled prior to shipping will be charged .60
cents ( credit card transaction fee ) plus up to 10% credit card processing
- The customer will be responsible for all freight charges and a 25% restocking fee on refused orders.
- Special order items such as drums, photoreceptors and other cartridge based products may not be
cancelled once ordered.
Pricing and Product Information Policy
- Brand Name products offered on this site are Genuine (OEM Original Equipment Manufactured) and we do not
substitute rebuilt, generics or any other product for the OEM.
- All prices and specification are subject based on current market conditions. If any changes occur
the customer will be notified prior to shipping the order.
- Sales Tax at a rate of 8.75% will be charged to all California orders regardless of local tax
rate. All orders shipped outside of California will not be charged sales tax unless required to do so by law.
- All orders are shipped pre-approved credit card or pre-approved credit terms only.
- Currently we are accepting American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa
- As a part of our fraud protection program we can only ship to the address on file with your credit
- If you wish to ship an order to an address other than the address on file with your credit card
company you will need to call your credit card company to authorize the address for the transaction.
- Credit Terms are available for to Corporations, Schools, and
Government Agencies who plan on spending over $ 10,000 per month or more.
- If a price or a product description has changed on an item that you have placed an order for you
will be notified prior to shipping your order.
- TonerMonkey.com is not responsible for typographical errors,
inaccurate specifications and descriptions.
Toner Monkey's Return Policy
Please have the following information when calling:
- Order ID number ( e-mailed confirmation of order )
- Manufactures part number that was on the order.
- Quantity to be returned.
- Reason for Return.
- Defective Returns are required to provide
3 samples of the defective and a brief description - see
- All returns must be shipped in a shipping box not the manufacturers product box placed the
product box inside of the shipping box. If the return comes in the manufacturers box it will be refused and you will not receive credit for the
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).
- All request for returns must be made no later than 30 days from the invoice date.
- To obtain an RA# please e-mail us at
returns from TonerMonkey.com
or call customer service department for an RMA# prior to returning any product.
Return Department service hours are:
Monday 9:AM to 4:00 PM ( PACIFIC TIME )
Fridays 9:AM to 4:00 PM ( PACIFIC TIME )
- RMA# Authorizations are valid for thirty days from date of issue.
- Credits will not be issued if the returns are not pre-approved and
you will lose any such products returned.
- All returns must be sent pre-paid. The customer shall be responsible for the freight charges on all returned
- Freight will only be credited for TonerMonkey.com shipping errors.
- Returned items will be inspected before credit is issued and a 25% restocking charge
will be applied.
All returns must be in resalable condition.
- Do not write or place shipping labels on the manufactures box or packaging.
This effects its saleable condition.
- Returns must be made in the original packaging and factory sealed
packaging where applicable.
- DO NOT USE THE MANUFACTURERS BOX to ship the goods back, use a
- If the product is not in resalable condition but can be cleaned up to make
resalable then a $ 15.00 fee will be charged for cleaning and repackaging each
product. If the products are
non-salable condition and can't be cleaned up; no credit will be issued.
- The following merchandise will not be accepted as a return for credit:
Copy Cartridges, Drum Units, Drum Cartridges, Drum Cylinders, Maintenance Kits, Parts,
Photoreceptors, Photoreceptor Belts, Photoconductors once the manufactures seals
on the packaging has been broken. See Manufacturers Warranty.
- Brother, Samsung and Xerox Products - Must be returned by the consumer back to there respective manufacturers
This is there policy - not ours. Unfortunately we can't help you process your claim with these manufacturers.
- Credit Card Refunds - Only those purchases that have been
returned within 30 days of purchase will be eligible for a refund to the credit
card. The item must have been returned and inspected by the manufacturer prior to the expiration of the 90 days.
Please keep in mind that the Manufacturer or their representative sometimes require up to 30 days to inspect
and test defective goods.
Returns Requiring Exchange
- Any item purchased more than 30 days that is non-defective
will require a purchase for exchange.
- Any item being returned because of a defect will require a new purchase.
Defective Product Return Policy
TonerMonkey.com does not warranty Brand Name
Manufactured products. However, in the interest of keeping you the customer, happy and satisfied and to
eliminate a waiting period of 4 - 12 weeks it takes the Manufacture to process claims we will be happy to
process the return for you. Please note that it still takes awhile to get a credit and many times the
manufacturers will prorate the amount of the credit or replace the product rather than issuing a credit or
check. If you have any questions please feel free to ask your customer service representative.
No warranty or guarantee either written or implied shall cover damage or defect due to accident, misuse,
abuse, or neglect.
- Obtain Return Authorization Number from TonerMonkey.com
- TonerMonkey.com will immediately re-ship a new item to replace the defective product and bill the credit
card for the new product. A store credit will be issued upon receipt of the manufactures credit for the defective
product. This may take up to 90 days.
- Return product along with a letter from the Manufacturer, or an Authorized Service Technician describing
- Provide several copies produced showing the defect ( i.e. streaking, lines on the copy, etc., )
- Place product and paper work inside of a shipping carton. Do Not use the
Manufacturers box for shipping. TonerMonkey.com does not credit for defective products. Write the RA# Boldly and Clearly on the outside
of the shipping carton.
- Defective returns require a new purchase to exchange the defective
- Customer is responsible for shipping defective and damaged
merchandise back to TonerMonkey.com via UPS, FedEx or United States Postal
TonerMonkey.com will not be responsible for freight on merchandise being
returned for damages or defective goods. As a courtesy, TonerMonkey.com
will make available a call tag for damaged / defective products at the customers
expense; otherwise TonerMonkey.com does not call tag damage / defective goods.
FedEx and UPS charge $10.00 for each call tag issued and the shipping charge.
- Upon receiving the defective product TonerMonkey.com will inspect the product and process the return with
- Upon receiving the Manufacturers credit TonerMonkey.com will issue a store credit, valid for 365 days
from the date of issue.
- TonerMonkey.com will not accept defective returns on drum cylinders, drum units,
maintenance kits, parts or similar types of merchandise.
TonerMonkey.com - Corporate Information
- Do not ship returns or defective products to this corporate address unless instructed to do so
in writing on the Return Merchandise Authorization form.
- Corporate Mailing Address
Is moving to a new larger facilities. During this transition period we request that you call the address
Buena Park, CA 90620
- Companies whom wish to become a vendor are required to call our non-customer line at 714-523-2777 for information where you can mail marketing materials,
prices list and information pertaining to becoming a vendor or marketing partner.
- Calls regarding non-customer issues to the 800 Toll Free Number posted on this website will not
considered these calls must use the appropriate phone number as listed above.
TonerMonkey.com Dealer Sales / Wholesale Pricing Policies
- Dealers located in California are required to submit a valid resale certificate and
blanket certificate of resale agreement prior to placing an order or sales tax will be charged
can't be refunded.
- Our prices and freight program is designed just for you. Orders under $100.00 get charged
freight according to our freight policy. Orders over $100.00 ship FedEx or UPS ground service from
our closest warehouse.
- For orders over $5000.00 please call 800-841-1425 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
for A quote. Large quantity and Multiple item quotes may take up to 3 working days to complete.
- EXPORTERS - Obtain a freight forwarder in the Long Beach California area. All orders must be
pre-paid 10 days prior to shipping.
TonerMonkey.com Warranty / Guarantees
TonerMonkey.com guarantees that all Original
Equipment Manufacturers ( OEM ) products that we distribute to be Genuine.
TonerMonkey.com does not warranty or guarantee any OEM products in any way
against defect, defective performance, or fitness for a particular use other
than recommended by the manufacture. However, TonerMonkey.com will help the
customer in processing any warranty claims with the appropriate manufacture and will assist the customer
in whatever way deemed necessary to ensure the customers satisfaction.